Elections are about candidates but for us most Importantly is what they will do once they are in office. Our Union looks at where do they stand on health care, raising wages, and the other issues important to working people. Sometimes even more important is their record of support for those issues. These candidates have passed this test.
How you vote is your choice. We believe these candidates will truly represent the views of working people and our members. WE have worked with them in the past and we look forward to continuing to work with them in the future. To elect politicians that will best work for your interests on your job, SEIU Healthcare Wisconsin recommends:
– Darrol Gibson – Assembly District 11 (Milwaukee Area)
– David Crowley – Assembly District 17 (Milwaukee Area)
– Mandy Wright – Assembly District 85 (Oshkosh Area)
– LaTonya Johnson – Senate District 6 (Milwaukee Area)
– Diane Odeen – Senate District 10 (Burnett, Polk, St. Croix, Pierce and Dunn Counties)
– Jennifer Shilling- Senate District 32 (LaCrosse Area)
– Ismael Ozanne – Dane County DA
– John Chisholm – Milwaukee County DA
– Tom Nelson – Congressional District 8 (Northeast Wisconsin)
– Russ Feingold – US Senate
Please vote in this primary election! Tuesday, August 9th.
Polls are open 7am until 8pm
For information about where to vote: https://myvote.wi.gov/en-US/FindMyPollingPlace
For information about voter eligibility and what you need to vote: http://www.dmv.org/wi-wisconsin/voter-registration.php
Please help remind others to vote too! Thank you for all you do!
Dian Palmer, President
SEIU Healthcare Wisconsin