Right now, the Dane County Board Supervisors are considering a resolution supporting maintaining the collective bargaining rights for UWHC employees. We need your help to pressure our legislators to ensure they understand the importance of collective bargaining to maintaining quality care at UW Hospital.
HERE’S HOW YOU CAN HELP
1. Call your Dane County Supervisor and ask them to support the UWHC Resolution.
• Call the main office at (608) 266-5758.
• Not sure who your Supervisor is? Check out the district map and list online at:http://www.countyofdane.com/board/supervisors.aspx
2. Attend the Dane County Board meeting on Thursday, September 12th to show your support.
• AFSCME and SEIU HCWI members will be meeting at 6:30 PM in the lobby of the County Building at 210 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd. Meeting begins at 7:00 PM.